More Than You Ever Wanted to Know About Me

Most people, I assume, are great at introducing themselves and making a noteworthy impression.
I am not one of those people. 
Most times I come off as a weirdo with slight hints of jerk. I mean, I am, but none of my personality is really shown besides that. 

So, because of this, I'm going to answer some questions from a 'Get to Know Me' tag thingy. It's actually around 95 questions long, but I may combine some questions and not answer others so here we go! 

So fun...

What is your full name?
Alexandra Elizabeth Rogers

Are you named after anyone?
No, my mother just wanted to name her first daughter Alexandra

What does your name mean?
'defender of mankind'
So ironic considering how little patience I have for it

Where do you live?
Currently split between Georgia where I go to school and Louisiana where my family lives

Where were you born?
I was born in sunny California
It's adorable

Which of your parents are you more like?
I'm more like my mother. I look almost exactly like her face wise. When my friends first met her, one of them spent the entire night looking between us, terrified. We also sound exactly alike on the phone and sometimes even in person, which is when we're personally creeped out by it.

What is your favorite food?
chocolate covered strawberries or my mom's mac and cheese
They're so good

What is your favorite memory?
One of many is when I dropped from an at least 80 ft tall tree strapped in only by a harness with chains and holding onto a bar
None of these people are me. This is just to show what it looked like

What is your favorite way to pass time?
Youtube

What is your favorite snack?
potstickers

What is your favorite sport?
to watch: gymnastics or competitive cheer
to participate in: volleyball
this is so impressive to me

Are you a dog person or cat person?
Definitely a cat person
I tolerate dogs and they like me, but I prefer cats

Are you scared of heights?
I mean, besides the normal initial human reaction of not wanting to fall, not very much

At what age did you go on your first date?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

What is an ideal first date for you?
Movies
(Lame answer but I love them)

What is at the top of your bucket list?
skydiving 
(my grandmother has only been promising since I was nine)

What is something you are gifted at?
besides making people mad?
I'd say, falling very gracefully and saying the ABCs backwards, forwards, and backwards again continuously

What is something you look for in a partner?
common sense
(I'd even call it a deal breaker)

What is something you wish you were gifted at doing?
drawing 

What is the one item you can’t leave home without?
my flip flops

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
All of them because I never expect them
I never know how to take an honest compliment

What is the first movie you remember seeing?
Fellowship of the Ring
Legolas is awesome

What is the last book you read?
Winter by Marissa Meyer

Do you have any pets?
I have a tabby named Nicki
My sister has a cat named Cali
And we have a black lab named Zina

What was the name of your first pet?
Technically Nicki was the first pet that was mine, 
but when I was born, we had two black cats named Lilith and Blackie

What is your best physical feature?
My skin likely
(Considering the fact I come from genes with severe acne problems)

What is your biggest accomplishment?
Getting my high school to change their uniform dress code after I left
as I kept finding subtle ways around it

What is your eye color?
my mother says chocolate brown
(or sometimes she'll say shit brown)

What is your favorite color?
black
(yes, I'm aware it is not technically a color)

What is your favorite fairytale?
Chupacabra 
(fun memories with that story)
Also since it's connected to my Mexican heritage

What is your favorite ice-cream flavor?
Strawberry or chocolate chip cookie dough
depends on the day

What is your favorite nickname?
Alix
(I chose it)

What is your favorite quote?
History may hate us, but they will never forget our names

What is your most commonly used swear word?
fuck

What is your star sign?
cancer
I love constellations

Do you have a best friend, if so, then who?
Maria Starr
(the midget to my giant)

Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, on the back of my right shoulder
It's three constellations surrounded by stars and a moon
Cancer, Pisces, and Sagittarius for me and my sisters

Do you have any allergies?
Nope and my mother and sister hate it

Do you have any birthmarks? If so, where?
Yes, on my chest

Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
Does dying in place of my family count as one?

Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
Cuddling
(Never been kissed and honestly it seems kind of gross)

What piece of technology can you not live without?
my phone, I guess?

What was your first job?
babysitting 

What was your favorite subject in High School?
A mythology class I took junior year

What was your least favorite subject in High School?
any type of math and freshman english spring semester

What is the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
Whenever I visited California after I moved to Georgia

What is your biggest fear?
Being in large bodies of water and cockroaches/Palmetto bugs
Just looking at this gif makes me uneasy

When did you suffer your first heartbreak?
when I told a jerk I liked him and he made fun of me to his friends

When was the first time you were on a plane?
when I was about three to five months old

Who is the best teacher you ever had?
Mrs. Arenson, Mrs. Hohman, and Miss Ramsey

Who is the first person you call when something horrible happens?
probably my mother

Who is your role model?
my mother

Who was your first Celebrity crush?
probably Tom Felton
It became Emma Watson after this

Describe yourself in a single sentence?
I'm a mess.

Have you ever visited a country outside your continent?
Nope

How many relationships have you been in?
Hahahahahaha

If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
It's not okay, but we can survive regardless

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your fashion sense?
7; I just voluntarily don't utilize it on a daily basis

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills?
0000000000000
(I still don't know how)

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
8; it'll taste pretty good

On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, how good a kisser are you?
I'm assuming I'd be a 0

What app do you use most?
Merge Dragons
highly addictive and battery draining

What are some of your bad habits?
no brain to mouth filter with a lack of self preservation

What are your favorite things about yourself?
my height

What are your hobbies?
sleeping and being a geek

What countries have you visited?
USA (duh
Canada
Jamaica
Cayman Islands

What countries would you like to visit?
Ireland 
Scotland
England 
Spain
Cuba
South Korea
Peru
Egypt

What do you consider unforgivable?
betraying my trust

What do you do for a living?
survive
I loved Lilo when I was younger since we looked so much alike 


Well, that was fun, but not really. Anyway love you all and adios!

*not my images

Comments