The best place to start is with an introduction...



My name is Alix Rogers. I am an older sister, art student, and all around mess. 
Before anything else, I would like to point out that it is Alix with an I and not an E!
(Very important, please remember)

A wild Alix has been spotted!

Anywho, for awhile now, I've been wanting to make a blog or vlog or just something for the heck of it and settled with this due to my wonderful friend, Katlyn! 
(Insert shameless promotion of my friend!)

You should really subscribe!!!

Her blog is the Fab Mind of Katlyn where she basically shares whatever is on her fab mind. 
(See what I did there?)


Anyways, the point of my blog is basically a way to share all of the weird and sometimes completely random things that I become passionate about, obsess over, or fixate on.
(Warning now: There's going to be a lot on phobias and mythology)

This is really just the most basic of introductions right now since I have a headache and I'll do one of those Tumblr tags later anyways.
But love you all and adios!
*first and last are not my images

Comments