Flowers That Say All the Wrong Things

So somehow despite the fact that I've never been in a relationship,
people come to me for advice with their relationships.

So this post will be a Valentine's Day one in which I show some flowers that don't mean what you likely want them to when you give them to your significant other, crush, or even simply your friend.

1. Two Toned Carnations
"I cannot be with you"

2. Rhododenron
"Beware"

3. Verbena
"Pray for me"

4. Tansy
"I declare war on you"

5. Peony
"Anger"

6. Yellow Rose
"Infidelity"

7. Aconite/ Monkshood
"Hatred" 
(It's also poisonous...)

8. Butterfly Weed
"Leave me"

9. Petunia
"Resentment"

10. Clematis
"Not genuine"

11. Scarlet Geranium
"Melancholy"

12. Purple Hyacinth
"Please forgive me"

13. Lobelia
"Malevolence"

14. Scabious
"Unfortunate love"

So try not to offend your loved ones
Love you all and adios!
*not my images

Comments