I Tried My Hand at Palmistry Part 3

Image result for palm reading

So this is almost two days late, but here is part 3 which was Amelia's reading. 
(It also includes her comments on each 
with others sprinkled in as well)

Here we go!

Image result for palmistry life line

Straight: softer, less passionate, even tempered, thinking/daydreaming
Yes
Rounds near base of thumb: home life and possessions are important; live close to work; earth mother type
Okay, I'm down with that
Messy start: difficult early life
I had daddy issues...
Break in hand: health problems to overcome
Mental health, bitch
Island: period of self sacrifice
Yep
Tapers out: health problems before death
Sure, I'm down for that... Let's make it interesting

Image result for palmistry head line

Weak life line, strong head line: can overcome health problems
Yep, very fast
Tied to life line: slow to grow up and stand on own two feet, parents dominated, hated idea of school but loved the escape it provided
Fucking yes
Slopes down towards Luna: powerful imagination; will pool practicality, creativity, and intuition together
Yes, I try to use all the skills of my life and find the popcorn...
Long head line: perfectionist, never stop learning, more diverse taste in life
Very much yes
Forked: talent for writing, speech, and acting
Yay! Good to hear that!
Multiple breaks: troubled mind, life of struggles
Yeah...

Image result for palmistry heart line

Firm: straightforward love life, receives plenty of attention
When it comes to amigos, sure; Yes? Not always good though...
Long heart line: strong capacity for affection and friendship
Yes
Curved: capacity for affection, follows heart, believes in romance, would happily fall for someone regardless of culture or financial bracket
If I love the, I love them
Deep heart line: fussy, demanding; perfectionist, full of rules; family has affected outlook on life and love
Try not to be; yes; they fucked me up, fam
Forks up: lots of friendships
Cool
Tasseled start: artery problems
I was born with a hole in my heart?
Drops down: agonizing over sexuality
Yeah, confusing but I got it

Image result for palmistry fate line

Starts at Neptune: self motivated, early on decision making 
Yes and no, wasn't really allowed to
Reaches towards Saturn: always works hard, may be successful later in life
I always try to do my best and that's cool
Y at the end: will suddenly leave a project, relationship, or project
I do want to live in another country at some point
End reaches Saturn: work to the end of life, career success, enough money to live comfortably
Cool, downtime freaks me out

Extras

Tally marks: talent for healing
Yep!
Ring of Solomon: wise, listens, good advice
Yeah
Loop of humor: sense of humor and love of animals
Yes to the humor and I just don't want to be an asshole to animals...
Loop of style: sense of style and touch of glamour
Hey, Katlyn! She has it on both hands!
Fuck you!
(dying of laughter)
Awesome, something to hold over her...

That's all for the palmistry!
Love you all and adios!

*not my images

Comments