Strange Phobias That Are Real

Image result for strange phobias
Customary warning:
There's going to be a photo of each thing/ something related 
and
I am not making fun of  people with these, 
I am aware that these are legit phobias

1. Hylophobia
Related image

Fear of trees
I find forests to be beautiful...

2. Nomophobia
Related image

Fear of being without mobile phone coverage
This is definitely something that has increased as of recent if my sister's own attachment is anything to go by

3. Chaetophobia
Image result for hair

Fear of hair
Low key fear mine when it tangles so easily

4. Arachibutyrophobia
Image result for peanut butter in mouth

Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
The way I remember Pb is lead on the periodic table is because it makes your mouth feel like lead

5. Haphephobia
Image result for people touching each other

Fear of touch
I don't have a fear of it, but when people brush against me or touch me without warning, it does make me uncomfortable

6. Ablutophobia
Image result for bath

Fear of bathing
Excessive bathing is actually less hygienic than bathing less than normal

7. Philophobia
Image result for don't fall in love

Fear of falling love or emotional attachment
Understandable...

8. Globophobia
Image result for balloon popping

Fear of balloons or balloons popping
High school and teenage boys must be hell to be around then...

9. Sanguivoriphobia
Related image

Fear of vampires
I really want to see this movie...

Monday is going to have a wonderful surprise!
Love you all and adios!

*Not my images

Comments