What is an Aries According to the Internet???

So originally, I was going to post Katlyn's palm reading today,
but I'm going to postpone that until Friday instead.
Instead I'm basically doing what I did for Pisces 
now for Aries. 

I am not an Aries, but I do know a few. 
Most importantly, my best friend, Maria, is an Aries.
Therefore, I'll focus on her for this mess of a post. 

Here is what the Internet thinks an Aries is:
Image result for aries traits
They're super brave and competitive so here we go!

BELL PEPPERS ON PIZZA
Image result for bell pepper pizza
ewww...

LONG ISLAND ICED TEA
Image result for long island iced tea
yummy

TARZAN (movie)
Image result for tarzan
He's pretty

HERSHEY'S
Image result for hersheys
YES!

TORTOISES
Image result for tortoise
She wants one and will probably be getting one soon with her boyfriend

SLYTHERIN
Image result for slytherin
She says it's her house which is news to me since she used to be Hufflepuff

CHERRY (flavor)
Image result for cherry flavor
Real or nothing...

FLYING (HP class)
Image result for flying class harry potter
Favorite sport is Quidditch

VOLCANOES
Image result for volcano
They're hot...

ASTHENOPHOBIA
Image result for fear of showing weakness
Something she doesn't like to do

SPIDER WEBS
Image result for spider web They're pretty

SCAR
Image result for scar lion king
Unfortunate

SUPERNOVA
Image result for supernova
Also pretty

GRAND THEFT AUTO
Image result for grand theft auto
Nah

WATERMELON
Image result for watermelon
LOVE

PUPPIES
Image result for puppies
WANT ONE

FAIRLY ODD PARENTS
Image result for fairly odd parents
YESSSS

PRINCESS LEIA
Image result for princess leia
She can hang

CANDY CRUSH
Image result for candy crush
Meh...

DUG (from UP)
Image result for dug from up
Who?

LABRADOR RETRIEVER
Image result for labrador retriever
Yes!

STEVE (Stranger Things)
Image result for steve stranger things
Doesn't watch it enough to care

GRILLED CHEESE
Image result for grilled cheese
Yes

Yeah,
I'd say she's pretty much what the Internet says she should be.
Friday and Monday I'll be finishing up with the palm readings
and then moving on to other stuff.
Love you all and adios!

*not my images

Comments